The Spring 2013 Term for loans is now CLOSED.
Fall 2013 Term loan application will open June 3, 2013.
- Loans are granted on a first-come, first-served basis, until allocated funds have been used.
- Students may borrow up to $5,000 per calendar year for a maximum total loaned of $20,000.
- If you have successfully completed an online application, you will receive an e-mail from our office advising you that your application was received and requiring completion of a church membership form and a borrower and co-signer Loan Repayment Plan Agreement (links to these 2 forms will be provided in the email).
- If you have not received a confirmation email within 72 hours of submission, contact our office immediately for assistance. If you experience technical difficulties or have questions about the content of the application or how to complete the application, call our office immediately at 615-340-7346.
INTEREST RATES AND REPAYMENT TERMS:
- Option A - 5% Fixed Interest Loan with deferred payment -- CLICK on Loan Repayment Plan Agreement for more infomation
- Option B - 4% Fixed Interest Loan with deferred payment (for students attending UM Schools ONLY)
- Option C - 3.75% Fixed Smart Loan with payment beginning in 90 days from loan disbursement
(For more information on the ABOVE options, CLICK on the LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN AGREEMENT link under related resources)