The Center for Integrative Pastoral Practice (CIPP) extends opportunities for chaplaincy education by offering hybrid, community-based Clinical Pastoral Education. CIPP is fully accredited by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE) and offer Level I and Level II CPE programs by the ACPE Certified Educators. Those interested in taking CPE with CIPP may apply here.
ACPE is the premier, Department of Education-recognized organization that provides the highest quality CPE programs for spiritual care professionals of any faith and in any setting.
As one of some 300 training centers across the country, CIPP is committed to embrace the following ACPE values:
- Diversity and Inclusion: Demonstrated through cultural humility, attentiveness and collegiality.
- Integrity: Demonstrated through trust, respect and excellence.
- Curiosity: Demonstrated through listening, experiential models, innovation and creativity.
- Process: Demonstrated through action/reflection, listening, experiential and relational models.
- Service: Demonstrated through compassion, authenticity and growth
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard, Suite 835 Atlanta, GA 30308
For more information on our CIPP programs, please contact the Rev. Dr. Soomee Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.