The Center for Integrative Pastoral Practice (CIPP) extends opportunities for chaplaincy education by offering hybrid, community-based Clinical Pastoral Education. CIPP is a satellite of CPE of Central California, a fully accredited center offering ACPE Certified CPE™ programs of Level I, Level II and Certified Educator Program by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education Inc.
ACPE is the premier, Department of Education-recognized organization that provides the highest quality CPE programs for spiritual care professionals of any faith and in any setting.
As one of some 300 training centers across the country, CIPP is committed to embrace the following ACPE values:
- Diversity and Inclusion: Demonstrated through cultural humility, attentiveness and collegiality.
- Integrity: Demonstrated through trust, respect and excellence.
- Curiosity: Demonstrated through listening, experiential models, innovation and creativity.
- Process: Demonstrated through action/reflection, listening, experiential and relational models.
- Service: Demonstrated through compassion, authenticity and growth
One West Court Square, Suite 325
Decatur, Georgia 30033-2538
For more information on our CIPP programs, please contact the Rev. Dr. Soomee Kim at email@example.com.