Check Your Loan Balance
To receive your loan balance, contact the Office of Loans and Scholarships by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615-340-7346. Our office hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on Friday, all Central Time.
Set Up Electronic Billing
Read E-Consent Disclosure details.
To set up e-communications, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Acknowledgement that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the e-communications consent in the link above.
- The email address where you would like to receive electronic billing
- Whether you are the borrower or the co-signer
- The borrower’s address, telephone number and preferred email address
- The co-signer’s address, telephone number and preferred email address
- Any additional notes for the Office of Loans and Scholarships
The interest portion of your student loan payment is tax deductible. However, the amount of the deduction you can take may vary depending upon your personal tax situation.
An interest statement will be mailed to the borrower no later than Jan. 31 for the prior calendar year. It is important we have the correct address. If your address needs updating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated information and loan number.
An IRS 1098E/1099 form is not required on a private student loan (Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, Code No. 6050 S LBX2XB).