Clergy Lifelong Learning
The Clergy Lifelong Learning office provides Policies & Guidelines for continuing education, Standards & Guidelines for Use of CEUs (continuing education units), Resources for Continuing Educators, and Spiritual Formation professional development for effective clergy, such as the Nurturing Innovative Clergy Leadership program.
The UMC Cyber Campus is a free Web site for church-related pre-recorded training resources that are available anytime, anywhere, to anyone, as long as the viewer has Internet access.
The Online Continuing Education Consortium program is open to anyone who is interested in theological study through the 13 United Methodist Theological Schools and University Senate-Approved Seminaries. You can announce your continuing education events at the Faith and Wisdom site (interdenominational).
As part of its service to education, IAMSCU promotes the following activities:
- Meetings, Workshops and Conferences
- International Directory of Institutions
- Human Rights Network
- Exchanges of Faculty and Staff
- Institutional Support and Technical Assistance
- Methodist International Student Exchange Network (MISEN)
- Fundraising and Volunteer Opportunities
- Other Programs